Sublimation paper is ideal for Sublimation printing onto Mugs, Photo Crystal, Synthetic fabrics, and more ...
This type of Sublimation paper is ideal for Mug Press printing and more.
Works great with EPSON Printers!
Please note this paper is not compatible with the Epson XP 215 or WF7110 models
Please consider using our other type of Sublimation paper if you are using a RICOH printer.
Tips for Best Results
1. Not suitable to transfer onto dark garments.
2. It can be used to transfer onto 100% polyester fabric, coating ceramic, iron plant, and wood.
3. Do keep the surface of the object clear.
4. Do not use with laser printers or printers using pigment ink such as HP and CANNON printers.
5. Sublimation ink must be used with Sublimation paper.
6. Allow the ink to dry. The best transferring time is 10—15 minutes after printing.
Commercial Heat Transfer Application
1. Set the heat transfer press to 190?-210? and allow it to come to set point
2. While transferring the fabric, put down the heat press, wait for 40 seconds, and open the heat press.
3. For a mug transfer, use 170 degress for 150-160 seconds .
4. Peel a corner of the paper immediately to check the results. Be careful the paper may be hot.
5. Heat for more time if the print is faded. Peel the rest of the paper off to check the results.
100 X Quality A3 / A4 Sublimation Paper Mug Heat Press Print